VI Team Trust and Team Building Day
Monday 28th February 2017
Today the staff in the visual impairment team took part in several team building trust exercises, linked to our work with visually impaired children. The team had to model many of the Chantry Values, including patience, respect, trust and resilience.
Amongst some of the activities the team had to complete were;
- Create the tallest free standing newspaper tower
- Design a theme park for visually impaired children
- Listen to and identify sounds whilst wearing blindfolds
- Create a farm scene using sweets and cocktail sticks
- Silent snakes to build trust and open communication.
It was a fantastic, funny and thought provoking training session and the team worked together brilliantly. I was very proud of them all.