Our uniform is an important part of our school identity and we expect parents to support our high expectations. If you have difficulty in meeting any of our uniform requirements, please talk to us, we can often help families to resolve this type of issue. Uniform must be purchased online through link on our website.
- Grey trousers or skirt.
- Gold school logo polo shirt.
- Burgundy school logo sweatshirt or cardigan.
- Grey, white or black socks.
- Grey or burgundy tights.
Summer uniform variations:
- Red gingham dress
- Grey short trousers
If wearing polo shirts in Summer it is essential that these have the school logo.
P E uniform:
- Burgundy shorts
- White T-shirt
- Navy school logo sweatshirt
- Navy jogging bottoms
- Black trainers (logos are acceptable but must be plain black) or plimsolls for PE outside
We also have:
- School logo shoe/kit bags, School logo book bags and School logo coats
All articles of clothing, including shoes, must be clearly labelled with your child's name. It is important that shoes, especially plimsolls and trainers, are marked. If your child has lost something please ask at the office.
Shoes: All pupils should wear black shoes or plain black trainers (with a black sole) that are strong, safe and sensible. Any logos or markings on trainers must be completely plain & black. High heeled shoes or boots are not acceptable to wear in school. Open toe sandals are not appropriate as they leave feet unprotected.
Hair: Long hair must be tied back at all times and we do not permit extreme hairstyles such as ‘Mohican styles’, dyed, gelled or spiked hair, or with patterns or lines shaved in.
Jewellery: No jewellery is to be worn to school, except small stud earrings (which must be removed for PE and swimming). Hoop earrings and larger studs can be very dangerous and are unsuitable for school, as are necklaces, rings or bracelets.
Hijabs: As a school, we are happy for pupils to wear a hijab as part of their religious dress, however, we do have the following requirements:
1. The hijab must be easily removed and replaced by the child
2. Hijabs must be removed for PE
3. They should be made of burgundy fabric, to match school uniform
Please see our Uniform Policy for further information.
|Price and Buckland Uniform ordering|