- Our Value for March is RESILIENCE - try again after failure and carry on even when things are difficult.
- PARENT CONSULTATIONS: Tue 26th March 2019 - Year R, Year 1 & Brisbane.
- PARENT CONSULTATIONS: Wed 27th March 2019 - Nursery, (born after Sept. 2015 only), Year 2, Year 3, Year 4 (not Brisbane)
- PARENT CONSULTATIONS: Thu 28th March 2019 - Nursery, Year 5 and Year 6.
- Friday Small Group Tuition - Next session: Friday 29th March.
- All Care Clubs bookings will need to be booked and paid for in advance via the new ParentMail app.
- School Uniform Matters: We take great pride in our pupils presentation. Click HERE to view our Uniform Policy.
- Remember FREE school meals for all pupils in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2.
Welcome to Chantry
I am very proud to be the Executive Headteacher of Chantry Primary Academy and Whitefield Primary School. We are both values-based schools focused on empowering our pupils to be the best they can be.
Here at Chantry I am supported by Mr William Rowe, Head of School. Mr Rowe is responsible for the day to day running of the school and is readily available for parents and pupils to address any queries or concerns.
At Chantry, our school ethos is built upon our unique school values (which incorporate British Values), these include unity, respect, tolerance and friendship. With high expectations and standards, exciting wow-factors and a book based learning experience, fostering a love of reading, we believe that Chantry offers an excellent educational experience for our pupils.
Chantry is a successful school which is a unique and exciting place to be. Children succeed at Chantry thanks to high quality learning experiences provided by our extensive and dedicated team. They also enjoy our creative approach to learning and feel secure in our caring school environment.
Our website aims to keep our school community up to date with events and information about our school. Please take the time to browse the site to learn more about the exciting opportunities that children have here.